2. You don't understand the difference between a trust and a will.
3. Members of your family challenge your parents' will.
4. Your deceased spouse didn't have an up-to-date will.
5. The IRS selects you for an audit.
6. Your parents die and name you the executor of their will.
7. You need an attorney's advice on any matter.
8. You need a letter written on your behalf by an attorney.
9. You need a phone call made on your behalf by an attorney.
10. You receive a speeding ticket.
11. You are buying or selling a home.
12. Your driver's license is suspended.
13. Your landlord raises your rent in violation of your verbal agreement.
14. Your teenage son is accused of shoplifting.
15. You decide to change your name.
16. You are cited with DWI/DUI charges while taking medications.
17. Creditors threaten to take action against you for an ex-spouse's
18. A neighbor reports you for child abuse.
19. You decide to adopt.
20. A friend is injured on your property and sues you.
21. Your dog bites an elderly passerby.
22. A friend owes you money and files for bankruptcy.
23. A stranger calls and demands money or damaging information will be released.
24. A hit-and-run driver damages your car.
25. You accidentally back over a neighbor's garbage can that was not in its proper place.
26. A hairdresser damages your hair with harsh chemicals.
27. Your car is repossessed unjustly.
28. You are subpoenaed.
29. You're called to jury duty.
30. Your long drive off a golf tee injures another player.
31. You need a lease agreement reviewed.
32. Your son is injured in a football game.
33. A neighbor trips over a rake in your yard.
34. A jeweler sells you faulty merchandise.
35. A car dealership gains illegal access to your credit history.
36. You're struck by a bottle at a baseball game.
37. A tenant falls down stairs and sues you.
38. Your dog is poisoned.
39. You are injured when you slip on a wet floor in a public building.
40. Your cattle trample a neighbor's garden.
41. A neighbor's dog barks for hours every night.
42. Your teenage daughter gets a speeding ticket.
43. Your landlord enters your apartment without permission.
44. Your son throws a baseball through a neighbor's car window.
45. A neighbor's dog attacks and kills your pet.
46. Your boat is damaged while in storage.
47. Your landlord refuses to refund your cleaning deposit.
48. You lose an expensive watch in a hotel and the manager claims no liability.
49. A speeding car nicks your car bumper because you're parked in the street.
50. A merchant refuses to honor a guarantee.
51. You have an accident while operating a friend's boat.
52. Your spouse claims a right to your earnings.
53. A record club sends merchandise after you cancel your membership.
54. You are refused service at a restaurant.
55. A property manager refuses to rent to you.
56. You are denied credit for no apparent reason.
57. You're fired without just cause.
58. The auto repair shop threatens small claims court for money you do not owe.
59. Your car insurance is cancelled when your teenage son is involved in an accident.
60. A neighbor's child is injured playing in your yard.
61. You've made a sizable gift to charity.
62. Angry words result in a slander suit.
63. You need a patent for an invention.
64. You need a copyright for your manuscript.
65. You are wrongly accused of committing a crime.
66. Your right to privacy has been invaded.
67. Your car is vandalized in a parking lot.
68. A postal carrier slips on your icy walkway and breaks his leg.
69. Your daughter is seeing someone you don't approve of and you want to know how much authority you have under the law to prevent them from dating.
70. You're stopped for speeding and a friend is in possession of marijuana.
71. Your son wrecks the car and a friend is injured.
72. Your daughter backs over a friend's mailbox.
73. A store will not sell you an article.
74. You are cheated by a door-to-door salesman.
75. A repairman charges more than a given estimate.
76. A creditor tried illegal collection tactics.
77. A year-old accident results in a personal injury.
78. You're scheduled to appear in small claims court.
79. Your new house has bad plumbing and a leaky roof.
80. Your teenage son runs over a friend's foot in the high school parking lot.
81. A minor is caught breaking into your home.
82. You have a fender-bender while driving a friend's car.
83. You have liability questions in launching a new business.
84. A former employer refuses to pay your final salary.
85. A neighbor's dog bites your child.
86. You have a property line dispute over a newly installed fence.
87. You're asked to testify as a witness to a robbery.
88. You need a prenuptial agreement.
89. You're buying or selling a car.
90. Your cat scratches a neighbor's child.
91. Your bank sends a foreclosure notice after one house payment is late.
92. A retail store won't accept the return of defective merchandise.
93. A pool repairman won't stand behind his work.
94. A trespasser is caught poaching on your land.
95. You are leasing acreage.
96. Your spouse dies without a will and the state wants to control your assets and children.
97. A bank turns you in to a credit bureau unjustly.
98. You need advice concerning a divorce.
99. You need advice concerning grounds for adultery.
100. A neighbor's tree limbs are in your yard.
101. Your spouse uses force against you.
LIFE IS FULL OF LEGAL RISK.
Isn't it time YOU decided where LegalShield fits into YOUR financial program?
Use the contact box below for more information or click here to become a member of LegalShield, and start protecting your family and your assets with this outstanding program today.