Why choose Short Term Medical? Life doesn’t stop; neither should your coverage Short Term Medical gives you the flexibility to get the coverage you need, with the options you want, for the time that best suits you. Get access to benefits and options that provide financial protection for the everyday and the unexpected, such as: • Doctor visits and preventive care. • Emergency room and hospital stays. • Pharmacy benefits and discount options. Together with network providers like Aetna® , and through partners like LIFE Association, our Short Term Medical plans can save you more on your health care; and help you keep your wallet, coverage, and wellness going strong.
Our Medical insurance gives you a plan to face those unpredictable moments in life with confidence. It provides the financial protection you need from unexpected medical bills and other health care expenses, including:
- Your choice of deductible: $1,000, $2,500, $5,000, $10,000, or $25,000.
- Coinsurance options: 50/50, 80/20, or 100%.
- All plans have Stop Loss of $5,000.
- Your choice of maximum yearly coverage: $250,000 or $1,000.000.
- Once the deductible has been met and the out-of-pocket maximum has been paid, the insurer pays all remaining eligible charges up to the plan maximum ($250,000 or $1,000,000).
- Limit 3 deductibles per family.
- Same day approval.
- Simple yes/no application.
- Generous weight table.
- 24 months of consecutive coverage, with option to reapply after 24 months.
- Pre-existing conditions coverages after 12 months.
- Pay by bank draft or credit card.
- Green Card status accepted.
- Choose your doctor from more thn 600,000 primary care physicians and specialists, across 5,700 hospitals in the Aetna Open Choice® PPO Network.
- Emergency room and ambulance coverage
- Unlimited $50 copays for Urgent Care (plus coinsurance).
- Mammography and Pap Smear covered (deductible waived), one each per year.
- Unlimited Tele-Med.
This list is not meant to be all-inclusive. See actual policy for details.